Introduction

Sunday 22 May 2016

Whispering Woods

Hello and welcome back to Faithful Photography, I hope you've had a lovely week!

On Saturday, I went on a lovely walk with my family in a beautiful seaside town called Saltburn, on the east coast of England. We parked at the top of the bank and began our adventure through the woods to reach the park and beach at the bottom. Walking through the woods was truly magical, with the path lined with blossom petals which fluttered down from the trees, like butterflies or snow. I took some photos of this blossom which I thought you may like to see, hence why I'm writing this post! Hopefully, you'll enjoy...


Capturing the beauty of this path, I particularly love this picture. In my opinion, it sums up Spring and the start of new beginnings.  



Although, don't be fooled by the innocence and purity which is portrayed in this picture... The blossom was very slippy! I almost ended up falling over and being towed along by Jasper here! Despite the fact I had petals plastered to my body, it was still an awful lot of fun!


My favourite thing about this photo is actually the leaves on the left because of how the sunlight is seeping through them. Because of how high all of the branches were, I couldn't reach high enough for this photo to look prettier and to focus on the flowers... The disadvantages of being short hey?!


This one is slightly better since I made my dad hold one of the branches down for me so I could get closer! Looking carefully, you can see an insect resting on these pink pillows, drinking the nectar which they hold.








That's the end for today, I hope you've enjoyed reading this and it's made you feel at peace with your surroundings. Have a wonderful week and I will be back soon...

Holly x