Introduction

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue

Hello and welcome back, I hope you're doing well!

We all know that every girl goes crazy over a bunch of roses, although, some of us wonder why this is... I mean, they're just plants right?! In today's post, I'm going to share with you some of the work I've done in the past with roses, and other flowers of the 'pretty in pink' variety!

This beautiful bouquet was bought for my mam as a birthday present. They sat proudly on the windowsill of the living room, so that they could be admired as people walked past. Unfortunately, they died not too long ago, RIP roses :(

I think that having flowers of any kind, real, fake, daffodils or lillies, in your house makes it a home.


 How pretty is this picture? I took this on Sunday at a place called Richmond in North Yorkshire. We'd gone out for a family walk around the quirky little shops and to watch the waterfall (which by the way was so cool, it looked like it should've been in a country like South Africa, not England!), when I spotted a beauty of a blossom tree and couldn't resist taking a picture.









This one was taken at a beautiful, scenic place called Scampston Hall in August 2015. Scampston is an old mansion which has acres of land for people to visit. It has two lovely short walks to go on around a lake filled with lily pads and fish, as well as a walled garden and allotment which hold so many different plants, flowers and vegetables. I thoroughly enjoyed going there, but I doubt my camera roll did... Woops!


Roses are red
Violets are blue
I hope this gave you a happy head
And I love you!

Holly x