Introduction

Monday 9 May 2016

Introduction

Hello, welcome to my blog! I'm Holly Doe, fourteen years old and I live in a small village in the north of England...

As you may have already guessed, I'm going to blog about photography and some of the photos I've taken. I've always been enthusiastic about this since 01 (when I was born), somehow forever finding
the opportunity to snap a shot of something on my mam's camera. For me, the main reason that I love to do what I do is that you can capture specific moments in time which you can look back on in the weeks or even years to come, to remember the emotions you felt that day. Since I have been passionate about this from a young age, I thought that it'd be great to share some of my pieces with you on this blog to get your opinions on them and make you feel a sense of warmth and happiness. Hopefully, my posts might inspire you to get outside with a camera and have a bit of fun - just like me!

Holly x