Introduction

Sunday 5 June 2016

A Rocky Ramble

Welcome back to my blog, I hope you've had a lovely week, especially if you've been off school like me!

On Friday, my family and I went on a ramble up the hills in Great Ayton to get to Captain Cook's monument. During our race to the top of the hill, I took plenty of photos, as well as another load on the way back down! Today, I thought it might be nice to share my favourites with you and perhaps inspire you to get out and about in the countryside...

From this blog post, you'll learn that I'm a lover of stone walls so this is just one of the many photos I took of them... Also, I've edited this one (and some others) a little so let me know what you think!


I told you I've got a slight obsession! I don't know what it is with them, I think I just find it fascinating that someone built it brick by brick years ago, and it's still there? I don't know.


Here's a close up, but this is probably boring you now so let's move on! Although, I do love this picture...


This is more interesting; a panorama of the view! To most people, this is a view to die for but for me, I'd much rather have a view of some form of water, like a lake or the ocean because I suppose I'm used to seeing the sea from my house and I often go to the Lake District. Leave in the comments which one you prefer, fields or water?

This has to be one of my favourite photos in this post, purely because of the pop of colour. Anything colourful will attract me towards it, I'm like a bumble bee! Also, I love the colour purple and I think it works really well with the green in this.


This is the end for today's post I hope you enjoyed it! I'll be back next weekend with a new post but before I go I'll leave you with some more pictures... 

Holly x